Monday 23 February 2009

Another day another dollar (not)

Monday. Sometimes I think the days go by, and when they think we're not looking, they take a day off...five seconds ago I'm sure it was Friday. Anyway, nearly catching up with Birthdays and forum makes. Four ATC's, three Fat pages, two birthday cards.... (and a partridge in a pear tree) It's all go...
This is my first Fat Page...no I lie...it was supposed to be my first, it's my second! A lovely forum member sent me one of hers to show me what they looked like and this is what I'll be sending back. Thank you Rhea!

Had a letter fromThe Sun this morning. (groan)
Dear Sir/Madam (I must stop using John's shower Gell) I wish to inform you that The Sun will not be publishing Sun Fun Cartoons for the foreseeable future . I am in the process of returning all the cartoons we have received and you may get your cartoons returned in stages. The Sun would like to thank you for the time, effort and laughs you have given to us and all our readers over the years.
Please could you send me your address, telephone number and email so I can put this on file should we need your cartoons in the near future....Many Thanks...BlahBlah Blah.... oh poo...not that they've had any of my cartoons for ages and ages...(Well, they've had them,they've just not bought any!) Huh. Banks are going down, Woolworths has closed, and now The Sun doesn't want to make us laugh...Oh well...look on the bright side. More time to make cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies