Tuesday 31 March 2009

No cards...Just Dogs

Seeing I can't make any cards this week ~ although I'm very tempted to nip home and bring some stuff back ~ I thought you'd like to see the little monsters I'm looking after. At last, I've got them to come to call, sit, stay and lie down. As the owners don't let them off the lead because they're so naughty, I was quite pleased with myself! I'd gone along to my village Pet Shop (yes, our village has no baker or butcher but it does have a Pet Shop) to get some doggy treats, the idea was, when they were good and came to call they'd get a treat. I told the pet shop owner, (a retired hippy, always full of good advice!) that my aim was to get them coming to call by Friday, as this is when the owners come home.
He grinned..."By Friday? That's how long you'll have to find them, if they don't come back!?"

3 comments:

  1. I admire your training skills. It can be hard to get dogs who are not trained to listen sometimes. Perhaps you have a hidden talent as a dog whisperer. Dogs are fun but when they are naughty they can be frustrating. We have the best dog in the world (not prejudiced mind you) He rarely misbehaves but when he does draw our displeasure with him he is so apologetic it is hard to keep up the facade of aggravation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we still house/dog sit those two little terrors! We have our 'rules' like no going 'over the line' from the sitting room to the kitchen when we are eating, and, no going into any other room unless asked or called, (They do wait, sometimes 'ask' but they do wait!) and no stealing my socks...or underwear! That's the hardest one! Their own now takes the larger one to 'training school' !! and my main aim, I do let them off the lead and they DO come back!!

      Delete
  2. YaY !!! Well done you :-D I am so pleased you managed to do this. That is a naughty breed anyway but they have obviously been brought up badly :-(

    Luv the sound of the Hippy pet shop Guy :-D

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies