Friday 1 May 2009

Fat Pages

We had a Fat Page Swap over on the CardMaking and PaperCraft forum the other week. It could be anything about, songs, poems or nursery rhymes. I did nursery rhymes and it wasn't until I uploaded the pictures onto the creationsbyjj.com forum that I noticed a wee smelling mistook. Ooops! So....the 'naughty ones', won't be enlarged here, just the' good' ones! I couldn't find anything I liked for Nursery Rhymes, so I ended up drawing my own...hence the spelling mistake. So, apologies to those who received Humpty Dumpty... (Okay Clever Cloggs~you've worked it out!) It was worse, honest...I corrected it, but missed the bottom line...
Have you noticed? ( A quick change of subject there) I've gone a little widget crazy...The clock's to remind me how long I've been here and that it's time for bed!!! The moon I've had in my 'favourites for a few years, it helps me with my 'never ending story' which is basically about time travel and saving the world and knowing whether the moon was waxing in 1995 and in 2027 is a great help...And the little flags??? Aren't they great! I'm amazed at how many countries from all over the World, log in to Spyder's Corner, if only by accident! (And let's face it, it probably is only by accident!) They probably think they're going to see pictures of giant spiders, so just for you, Trevor from Potter's Bar, here's some Giant Goliath Birdeating Spiders!! (It's alright Charlotte, it's just a Newsreel, not too scary!)
Widgets! Aren't they great,Who'd know that coutries from all over the World visit my blog, if I didn't have a widget! America, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, The Canary Islands, Germany, France, New Zealand, Australia, Russia, and a few I can't spell. I Googled myself (Come on, admit it, you do it too!) I've knocked the Surfing bloke off the top spot, but sometimes, Spider's at Animal Corner get first billing...it all just fascinates me!
Before I go, I want to say a big "Hello" to those who are following without 'Pictures', as I'm sure I missed you! Esther, of course we know, Hi Esther, but now there's 'Designs From Within' by Charlotte (who hates spiders!) and lizblair, better known as just liz, big ((((wave))) and thank you both for following, please pop over and see their fantastic blogs! (I'd like to add, they now have pictures!!) Now....I'm off to bed...night night.

oh P.S. Happy May Day...pinch and a punch...

3 comments:

  1. Awesome drawings. Super cards! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. Your cards are great and I had fun reading your latest entry and yes I was one of those who landed on your blog by accident.....but so glad I did! Actually I'm surprised I stayed coz I have a really bad case of aracniphobia (now I have the spelling issues!!!) Needless to say I did not open your link to the giant birdeating spider. Sorry to be a pictureless follower...I'm not a stalker honest!! Photography is my hobby so I'm usually on the other side of the camera!! Anywho, I need to fix that issue soon...Look forward to seeing more great cards.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sugar if you pop over to my blog and go to older posts at top of the page there is something for you. great topper shaker xx

    love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies