Saturday 2 May 2009

It's a Boy!!

House and dog sitting at the moment and to think I had them coming to call less than a month ago. In the picture they're being 'good' (for about five seconds!) One of the little devils tonight has already eaten my hair brush, a disc, an empty packet of Malteesers (Luckily, I'd eaten the Malteesers first!) a pair of sunglasses and a packet of post-it notes!! Honestly! They're worse than children!! Well, I guess it was my fault really, me and Hubby were preoccupied, our youngest daughter Maria, Skyped us from Seattle, to let us know she'd had her scan, and we're going to be having a grandson! (Whoopeee) She showed us pictures, one of his leg, one of his face and a sort of waving hand and then a whole picture of him. At the moment he's looking a bit like E.T. (Aw...phone home, phone home) Just thought I'd share my news...roll on September, when we're hoping to fly out for a visit!
A bit of trivia, the lake where we took the dogs today was once featured on the 'Jim'll fix it!' T.V. Show. A dog, not unlike the dogs you see here, was seen chasing the ducks. The owner wanted the dog to 'have it's dream' of running free in the 'New Forest' . Viewers weren't told that the 'Forest' was about three miles away and this was just on the outskirts of town.
(For those of you who haven't heard of Skype, it's a free link to anywhere in the World via your computer)

4 comments:

  1. That's brilliant - exciting news!!! I'm sure you can't wait til he's here!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I can't wait! Just wish she wasn't soooooo far away!!!But at least we can see her on the computer! (and her 'bump!)

    (((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Lyn, thanks for sharing..I bet you are counting the days :o) Your Blog gets better and better, Love Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies