Monday 18 May 2009

Jelly and Ice Cream

Just a quickie. Labtop is not feeling too well. Keeps falling to sleep! (bit like me!) Of course I shout at it and call it names, then it just shuts down and sulks!
Another Card using the free down load from Tinker and Co, Strawberry Sundae (There'll be another one tomorrow) Used my Crop-a-dile to put in the eye-lets and a CuttleBug die-cutting whats-it, through my BigShot for the little curly corner thingies and my nesties for the rectangle. I wrote the 'just 4 you', because I was feeling a bit lazy and I'd already gone and stuck everything down before I realised the stamp wouldn't fit in that tiny gap.
Now here's a thing...the rectangle was printed on a bit of throw-away packaging. It was nice and shiny and I save all things shiny.
See, it was from W.H.Smith. I think it wrapped some black card...and look, it says, 'just add imagination', so I did!
It made the pink paper a slightly lighter shade I think. Or that may have been because my printer's running out of ink!
As you can see, the other side of the rectangle shows a black blobby blob thing, which I think looks quite good. But no one's ever going to know it's there.... oh...ooops!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh too late we al know now nananana,lol!!!!"gorgeous card" and once again sitting here having a giggle ahhhh better than a visit to the docs!!!!Hmmm maybe you`ll start charging now hahahahahahah.
    hugs n stuff
    tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again,forgot to tell you its coming this morning,feet tapping peeking out window wearing a hole in the carpet lol!!!!Why when you are waiting for something it never arrives till ages later hmmm.
    chin chin cheerio again
    tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great creation and a good laugh too great combination in my book oh well back to the painting love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies