Tuesday 5 May 2009

Holiday Weekend Blog Award

I've had a great day...catching naughty dogs who run off with my sox, Harry Potter tapes and worse!! My~ still in its wrapper~ PaperCraft Inspirations Magazine! And to top it all, not only has Mr blogger been doing some weird things...Fire Fox decided to crash just as I was emailing my lovely peeps about their Awards. (Some of you might even get told twice, some of you not at all, sorry about that!!)
So (fingers crossed) here we go again!
I would like to thank Cheryl for this lovely Blog Award, please pop over and see her new blog. I have to pass this Award on to fifteen new or newish blogs to me, which I have found~whilst 'blogging' around. (I'm a poet and I didn't know-it!) And I believe the other Award down the bottom on to five blogs that make me smile...So, in no particular order...
Deborah who makes fantastic ATC's you really must pop over to see them!
Miamikel who has some lovely cards and scrapbook pages
Dustin for some really amazing art work, Freeby downloads, watch out for his stamps!
Red-SSR for some really usual antique freeby downloads. Take a look every day for new ones!
Sue for her lovely naughty underwear cards! They're just great! Pop over and see!
Denise for her kindness, lovely blog and ideas!
I'll be back again later...I have some lovely blogs I would like to include, but I can't find them!!
So, time for some Crunchy Nut Cornflakes...and a dog walk!!

(Wednesday Evening) I'm now back home! (yippee) and in my craft room, it's nice to go away. but as my Dad always says, it's even nicer coming home! Now to continue with the blog Awards!
Betty for her lovely new blog and cards and links to other very interesting places!
Debbie who has a lovely variety of cards on her blog
Claire for her lovely cards~ Lucky me has two!
May another fabby blog with lovely cards (of course) Altered Art and Scrap book pages!
Debbie400 I love those pigs! and the birds~and the monkeys and the~go and see!
Amanda too is so talented, she has some lovely great cards!
Andrea over on 'Here's a Scrap There's a scrap' for a her amazing Scrap Book freebies. Even if you're not into ScrapBooking, her lovely papers are perfect for cards too!
Patti a really amazing blog, fantastic works of art!! Go look see!!!
Right! That's all the names I tried to put in over the weekend before Fire Fox CRaShEd, as I was emailing everybody. Hope you all got your emails~I think some of you probably got told twice) and Mr Blogger went a bit do-dally ! I have a few more, but I still can't find them at the moment...(Anne where's your blog, are you hiding from me!!!) Anyway, I'll add them later and in the meantime, I'll leave both Awards here, to remind me!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lyn, especially for your kind words. I think I have this somewhere on my blog, or in a folder ready to go on. I am useless at blogging and ask my daughter to help me out. \i really appreciate your kindness. Mayxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn thanks for thinking of me
    hugs amanda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies