Tuesday 12 May 2009

Spring Cleaning: Penny Black Hedgehogs

I'm sort of writing this backwards...so please excuse the mistakes! The next card up from the bottom is the Penny Black Hedgehogs, racing to a party. I did quite a few of these. Some flat and some 3D. This was a really late birthday card (sorry!) I've forgotten who I sent it to now!(Wave if it was yours!!) The arrow was done on my computer, either printed on card or paper and then stuck on card afterwards. Some mock stitching and then some Peel-offs. I don't use them very often but sometimes they can be quite useful!
This next card was a 3D, and painted in water colour... I don't think the blue and yellow flowers went very well... wrong blue... quite like the paper though. Can't remember where that came from at the moment.
Are we keeping up? I'm completely confused! (back here in BlogLand the pictures are all over the place. There must be a better way of doing this!! I'm back to my comfort zone with the next card, Pink Petticoat Papers, water colour paints again (it's like looking at old photo's isn't it...'Here's one of Aunt Lil in her sun hat and there's one of Uncle Nobby in his long johns and sandals....')
Another late one...Wording done on computer with a mixture of Papermania papers over Pink Petticoat Big Dots, I think.
Pink and Green Pink Petticoat papers... every time I see one of my cards with that green ribbon round it, I think of the lovely chocolates that came in the box it was wrapped round! I may've had a little too much wine when I made this card because it looks a little skew-whiff, I've added acetate to where I've cut the card I think I've started being a bit braver with flowers too OMG...maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get the old cards up from the bottom after all!
'Let old dogs stay buried...' who said that? no, no you've got it wrong....it's 'Let sleeping dogs lie' oh yes, so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies