Monday 4 January 2010

And A Few More Christmas Cards

Sorry I know you're bored with Christmas Cards, but I haven't been able to post for ages as I've only really just got my craft room back to normal, not that you could ever describe my craft room as normal! This image of a very nice little girl carrying a heart bag was a freebie, I coloured with Promakers. I'll put the links in as soon as I can find her!! The paper was from my Stamping up winnings and Papermania 'Joyeux Noel'
Sorry for those of you who didn't get a card ~ I'm sure I sent them all out on time, but I did lose some cards when we did a bit of room swapping and I still haven't found them! So I made some more and then lost all the address's! What a flap I got myself into!! I couldn't remember who I'd posted to and who I hadn't! You see, over the Christmas we cleared everything out of our bedroom and turned it into a dinning room and nearly everything out of my craft room and turned that back into a bedroom. John got our girls bunk beds down from the attic (I always knew they'd come in handy!) The last time he did this, it was Emma's wedding and the bridesmaids slept in them! This time...it was me and John...I baggsied the top bunk until I realised how hard it was to get in and out of!!! It wasn't too good trust me! What with Ozzie and Missy my daughter's two kittens running all over us during the night, by the fourth night we'd both decided we HAD to have our own bed back, even if if meant sleeping out in the shed!!
Right, back to the cards!! These and some to follow, are all the ''quickie' cards, as I call them, as I'd lost the first patch I'd made, and I was fast running out of everything!! Card, paper, glue and time!! The little Penny Black card with the cat on the armchair..(just like home...the cat's always in the best chair!!) was the quickest card I'd ever made!! The actual pink dotty card is very small and was a freebie from a Crafty mag.
This Cheeky Snowman with the blue matching papers was a freebie. You'll find him over on GTC Crafty Corner. There's loads of lovely downloads for you to go and find. So pop over and have a look, don't forget to leave a lovely comment!!
If anyone recognizes their card let me know!! It's always nice to know they arrived okay!
More Christmas Cards to come....later! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies