Friday 5 March 2010

Sneaky Peak (OSAAT)

Aha!! yes, for once I'm early!! with my sneaky peak at my DT card for OSAAT. (One Stitch At A Time) The new Challenge starts on Sunday!! Any idea's what the challenge might be?? Any clues in this picture? No?? Never mind, there's still time to have a go at the last challenge! You have until midnight Saturday...or there abouts! to get your 'sketch' done! If you use a Karen's Doodles doodles, (try saying that fast!) you get entered into the draw twice!
And
because Quirky Crafts new Challenge also starts on Sunday...I'll pop back later with a sneak peek of my DT card for that Challenge too! The Quirky Challenge is nice and easy!! Still time to enter this weeks, 'Cute' (It's all go here...)

Hi to four new followers! Hello and (((Wave)) to Valetina,(who's out the back in the dark) I love your world map..it show's I live in Ryde, on the Isle of Wight...not quite!! (Painted a cartoon on a couple of shop windows there once, a long time ago...)
Hi to Tarotwisodom, no link but luckily Jan left a comment so we can all go visit Art By Jan.Love your tags! Hi to Leyla who has some really good tutorials and even if we can't understand Russian the pictures are very informative!! Then we have Charity Crafter, can't link you yet, Leigh, even your comments go to 'page not found' but will have a search! And Ukka has joined us too!! Pop over and say hi, welcome to Spyder's Corner!
Don't forget we have Followers Bloggabirthday Candy!!! Guess how many flowers in the drum!! Thanks for popping by!! Back later with a Quirky Sneak Peek!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorri(I am a new follower now,because mistake of my server.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hope you will come again. I love making new friends and your blog is beautiful.
    Hugs Ukka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies