Friday 14 May 2010

Four Season's ATC's

Made these really quick this evening because I'd forgot again, hadn't I. (will finish them off tomorrow) Hope they're okay, they didn't come out as well as they did in my head. Who can spot my "aaggghhh!!" which is what I said when the black marker pen skidded right across the white 'snow' covered tree..
Luckily I had some of that white fluffy stuff, y'know, what's it called??? You dab a bit on and then zap it with your heat gun and it bubbles up. Made it look like proper snow, so it was lucky it skidded across the Winter one and not the Summer!
Anyway, I think it's hidden the skid mark the pen made (Blame my crooked finger!) I really didn't have time to make another one, I would've missed the post. Of course if I were more organized....
So there's Summer and Spring and then there's (you've guessed it!) Autumn and Winter.
Who can spot Penny Black 'Snowy'??
He's that small because I drew the four drawings quite large and put them in to Paint to colour, but for some reason 'Paint' would only paint in grey... So I shrunk them down and then coloured them with my Promakers. John had ago with his Photo Shop thingy but they'd only colour grey in there too! So I had all this, "how did you save them?" I didn't have a clue, I just pressed the button! Ah, maybe it's because I scanned them in black and white...have to check that out!
Later I did think to cut out another tree and 3D that over the marked one, but I did all the resizing in My Craft Studio and that's really weird when it saves anything...where does it go?? It's a mystery to me. I have found some stuff I've saved in the past but you can only open it in My Craft Studio, which is a bit of a pain. I'll work it out one day..John says there's lots of moans about it on Google, so is on the hunt for something that will open M.C.S. so it can be saved in another format. I'll let you know what he finds!

(((Hi))) and a big ((WaVe))) to new followers Tracy who has a fabulous blot with ATC's and altered art as well as some yummy cards! And Petra, will put a link in as soon as poss, and n4t4lie, again no link, but very busy according to Google! Unless of course there's lots of you! Thank you so much for following, please come back and comment, then I should be able to link you!!
That's it! I'm posting this on Friday, (even tho it's Saturday) because I want to put the OSAAT's sneak peek on next...so bye bye for now!!

4 comments:

  1. wow, these are fantastic,
    I wish I knew how to use paint shop properly to colour things, I am iliterate when it comes to things like that,
    Have a great Sunday
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, Lyn! I love anything to do with trees, and these are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ATC's! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute ATC's, the liquid applique (snow stuff) looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies