Tuesday 27 July 2010

My Once Upon A Time ATC's

Just a quickie to add my ATC's, which I made for the swap over on CardMaking and PaperCraft forum. There were five, but one went walk about just when I wanted to take the pictures... Not having anything Fairytale-ish, I decided to make a little 'Once Upon A Time' Story book instead. Coloured with ProMarkers and some swirls of gold embossing power. You'll find the other ATC's in the swap Here
Of course, if I'd hunted through my files on my computer I would've found all sorts of fairies... Maybe I'll add some fairies to the lost one when it turns up... or even some 'Lost Boys' and a Peter Pan. WOYWW tomorrow, and a new Freebie Teddy...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my these are fabulous! I'm so impressed at how it does look like a book and the fact it opens up and looks so cool inside too. Grat job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn these are FABBY! What a great idea! I can't wait to get my swaps back now...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great ATC's! I love the idea of it being like a book. The colours are fab! Love browsing around your blog - thanks for making it so interesting x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies