Monday 12 July 2010

Summer Time: ATC's

Oh, I know I've used these images before but they are just tooo cute not to use again ... and again ... and ... you can't get bored with them, can you??
BugaBoo Images and my own background for a 'Summer Time' ATC Swap over on Cardmaking Downloads/forum. They are in the post and on their way, early for once ! Well, maybe not early but not late!!
And now...I'm just going to show you the pictures and stop talking...
(I wouldn't bet on that)


Monkey digging in the sand, with a bit of 3D-ing...


The Fish skeleton is a Woodware Punch, all the shells are actually beads


I 3D-ed both the Monkeys. One had his arms and squiggly bit cut off (don't worry, he didn't feel a thing) and the other I just 3D-ed the sea. (could've done with a bit more black pen on my bad cutting out though) I added the extra splashes.

The font is a Freebie, I've used before, Peas Lesleys Happy Font, I told you it had a smiley face didn't I! Links on posts below.
click the photo's to make them big and twice to make them bigger!

Just suddenly remembered, (((wave))) Hi to new Followers, Paperpapier and Claire_Bear 2000 who are out the back and in the dark, Claire_Bear has no link but Paperpapier does. Another lovely blog for you to go and visit. And ((Hi)) to Sue! I 'met' Sue on the Crafts-on-The-Net forum. Freebie papers over there, as well as magazine downloads, so well worth a visit! Bye for now, thank you for stopping by.

Challenge
Promarker challenge -Animals

9 comments:

  1. Hi my Friend. You did amazing job with this images. Love it. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Lyn, your backgrounds are fantastic
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wowww Lyn,So gorgeous .

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn what a lovely lot of ATCs they really are fun and so beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, another set of gorgeous ATC's. Love the cute animals and your colouring is fab. Thanks for sharing us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable set of atc's... all the images are adorable and love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    PS I have a £10 voucher up for grabs over on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Spider!! Fabulous colours and your backgrounds are super!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely ATC's . Thank you for joining us at PfP this week. Good Luck.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies