Monday 23 August 2010

Penny Black Trick or Treat

I'm determined to get this on today (it won't fit you) but it's not quite finished. Bit of eyelash wool, glitter and of course a sentiment. would be useful. The printer (that we dragged down from the attic a week or so ago) has decided it doesn't want to print, (which is why it got shoved in the attic in the first place!) just when I was about to print out 'Too Cute To Spook', because he is, isn't he, the mouse, and the cat as too, although, either that pumpkin is the tiniest in the world or, that's a gi-nor-mouse mouse!
First time I've used this PB stamp, so I thought I'd do a bit of decoupage with it. What d'you think? (don't give up the day job!) well, it can only get better! Pink Petticoat papers again. MS punch and a strip of acetate, recycled. It was once a Promaker packet. I'll be back later, with the 'finished' card, more pictures and to fill in challenges and generally do stuff I've forgotten to do!
New Followers. Hello and welcome ((wave)) to Beary Wishes pop over and see some lovely cards, I like the owls! Hi, Carolyn who's already here, naughty blogger should've told you! Hi to Rusty, who's on the Stamping Dragon DT and Susan (aks Tomsmom) with some lovely crafty-ness. Anyone out the back? Aw, I'll look tomorrow. Sleep tight!

7 comments:

  1. He is too cute to spook! Maybe mice grow tiny pumpkins in their itsy bitsy back gardens?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh of course Jennifer!! I didn't think of that, of course they do!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely card - decoupage looks good. Now I'm imagining mice tending their itsy bitsy back gardens - lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad it's not just us that pushes stuff into the attic and then magically expect them to work when we get them out again - rumpelstiltskin syndrome we call it!
    Cute cute card - love the decoupage on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good - very cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute! I don't even want to go up in my attic. I'll be stuck there forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a cute stamp, great card hun.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies