Sunday 22 August 2010

The Shape Of Things To Come, no doubt

The new Challenge has started over on One Stitch At A Time ages ago! No card from me this week or though I did do a card. I did two and I thought they were for this challenge, but they'll be up for next weeks challenge... even though they were done with this weeks challenge theme in mind... yep, I'm confused too! But then, maybe that's an early clue for next weeks challenge!?! Or maybe it's just a double bluff. You'll just have to tune in next week to find out! I won't be here next week. (oh no!) We're off Dog and House sitting for two and a bit weeks. (ohoo that sounds like fun, hide your sox and undies Lyn, or the Airedales will eat them! )
The picture above, (not this one, that's one of the dogs we'll be looking after) shows you the Halloween card I started this afternoon and hiding beneath it is a sneak peak of a new Digi I'm doing.
Now, because I'm going to be away, there won't be too much going on over here in Spyder's Corner, so I'll be putting up a new freebie, but!!! It'll be a freebie digi with a challenge attached to it! (clever eh?) You'll have to leave a comment on the post with the Water Marked Digi (coming up in the next few days) with your email (or you can email me..) and I'll send you the freebie digi...yep!! I'm taking my laptop with me!! But more about that later!
So, what's the OSAAT's challenge?? I know you already know....it's....
{{{Say It With SHAPES }}}
Hop over to the Challenge blog and see what all the other DT members have come up with, I'll be just as surprised at you are!! In fact, nip over anyway to see what design Stitchy has chosen this week for hosting the DT cards, the winner's card, and the top three...you never know, you might see your card over there in the spot light...(That'll be really clever, especially if you didn't enter!) ...the winner for this weeks challenge will receive a $10 voucher from
Before I forget, because I still won't be back, mark your calendars for September 12th, as OSAAT will be hosting a charity challenge for Autism Awareness. They'll have lots of winners at the end of this challenge, so get your creative caps on and start thinking rainbow colours. Feel free to take this badge and place it on your blog, telling people all about the September 12th Challenge, attaching the OSAAT's blog link to it. http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/
If you'd like to know more about Autism click over to For the love of Cameron
New Followers! Welcome and a big (((wave)) to Tali1981uk, no link but I think your birthday might be in May and there's lovely cards in Photo Bucket! And Stacie G Hestiarhelper, both are out the back and in the dark with no links, but Stacie has a lovely blog called Hestia's Helper, pop over and see her lovely Karen Doodles Kitty Halloween card, made with the Freebie via Karen's Doodles (Netherlands branch!) !! And Kerry with a lovely blog called For The Love of Paper (I know what you mean!!) Sue with 'My Cards and Things' amazing easel cards, go over and peek!! Abi, (lovely red hat,) I now have a link, pop over to My Crafty Desk to see some lovely cards. Lorraine, from Lorraine's Place pop over and see some of her lovely makes. (Kelly) MiamiKel, who has loads of links, Sand Castle Stamper and Crafting with Deedees digis, to name two. Such cute teddies!! (the fury kind) Lisa Olson, who's a felt maker, yummy felt things going on over on Hand made by tigerlily and Donna! Who is a new blogger...no she's not, she a non starter blogger, come on Donna let's see some lovely things, over on Scrapping delight
That's it for now...Thank you for following Spyder's Corner, have a great week everyone, might see you tomorrow!!

This is a draft...and comes in pints....
note to self...don't forget the timer!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetheart, hope you enjoy your dog sitting, hope you manage to guard all your undies. Will miss you with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome!! Have a lovely break. Thanks for the heads up that my pic doesnt link to my blog but I havent a clue how to change it!!! Aargh - been pressing buttons but nothings happening - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya hun
    oh lovely doggie, have great time, Bobby is proudly upon me blog hun. look forward to ya digi challenge, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies