Thursday 30 September 2010

Another Email Entry For Didi Digi Challenge: By Nanty Lornar

Another email entry for the Didi Digi Challenge! This lovely card with Roger the Robot (renamed Robbie in the store by hubby John) has just arrived by email from Nanty Lornar. Lorna says:-
Had great fun with him! Planning to use this card for my nephew's 10th Birthday. He, like his Auntie Lorna, loves all things computer'ish. The dinky nuts, fine brass spring and half a memory stick (background for greeting) were all salvaged from a kaputt computer some time ago. I'm a magpie in disguise, I squirrel away anything shiny that I think may be of use later. I keep telling myself I'm recycling; well, that's my excuse anyway! The computer motherboard-like background paper came from a Making Cards Children's Special. Thanks for setting another challenge and getting the creative juices flowing. Will there be another...soon? ;o)
Well, I think we could have at least one more, don't you!

Just in case you've missed the link on my side bar and fancy some freebie Ben 10 Computer Backing Papers, you can down load them HERE from Crafts Beautiful Magazine.

4 comments:

  1. Now I know what to do with all my old bits of computer!! Thank you for joining in with the challenge again!

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn love your robot, and what a fabulous way of using bits and pieces of old computers though Im not sure my hubby would allow me to, hes a bit of a horder over his bits. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute birthday card for a boy! I have another one of your digis on my blog if you wanna check it out: http://scrapaddictsattic.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenges-from-attic-2.html
    Thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card! That image is adorable Lyn. Have a fab week sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies