Monday 27 September 2010

King Tut Rules...Ok?

My September ATC swap, over on the Card Making and Paper Craft Forum (that's the posh end, look for their freebie papers) was Vintage and /or Egyptian.(click here for forum end )
Haven't really got anything Vintage, well, I have and I did have a play in My Craft Studio with a few images, but couldn't print them out as I'm still waiting for my ink! So fell back (ouch!) on my old favourite, King Tut, although he might not be King Tut, but he is Egyptian...or doing a very good impression of one!
I've blogged about him before, here and I've also blogged about him here too, so won't add any links about the Valley of the Kings, Tutankhamen, Tut or the Book of the Dead secrets ... oh! okay...just this once!!
Leave the YouTube music on, then come back here to read this... you'll find the post not half so boring!!
I've used some Egyptian papers, (which I've already blogged about ages ago too) Stamped images, some coloured with gel pens (three free with PaperCraft Inspirations mag this month along with other things) and some coloured with just ProMakers and some with ProMakers and the Glitter Gel pens and some with mostly glitter Gel pens. All their faces were done with ProMakers though.
When I was taking these pictures the face finder thingy came on the camera, so I think it's caught the faces quite well. In fact, they I think they actually look better here than they doin real life!
I fixed the Pharaoh on with either 3D foam pads or Pinfare glue. Did a bit of gold embossing and added a few bits and Bob's your uncle! I've made five, only because I can't count, actually I made six, but didn't finished it.
Here's a link to some freebie Egyptian backing papers I found

This week we have two visitors staying with us. My eldest daughter, Emma, her hubby Tom have left their cats with us, while they got off and have fun for a week... Ozzie and Missie. Frog is not amused!
The last time they stayed over was Christmas and they were a lot smaller then! This is Ozzie at Christmas, in Emma's Christmas tree, he climbed up ours too!
And this is Ozzie this afternoon, attacking one of my polar bears and pulling out the laptop wires... as you can see, he's grown quite a lot!!
New Follower! Hello ((wave)) and welcome to Kellh23UK, no link and nothing at all on Google, (oohooo!) but welcome anyway! That's it for now... there was going to be more ATC's but the camera's batteries are flat...Not my day, is it!! See you tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! (Don't for get to turn YouTube off!)

7 comments:

  1. Wow, those ATCs are great. I love the image. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great Lyn.....hope Frog manages to push one my way when he does the sorting!!!! Lol!! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Great pic of the kitty in the xmas tree.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lyn wow love your King Tut cards, they are gorgeous as is the cat for sure hes going to cause you some problems if hes already started. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat's mad!! Love the Tut ATCs, colours are fab. Dead batteries have been an issue around here these last coupla days. Say no more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies