Saturday 11 September 2010

No More Dog Sitting! And A Crafty Prize!!

I'm now back from Dog Sitting, we left a nice tidy house and two sleepy dogs. Well they were sleeping (one of them was definitely snoring!) until they heard the gate bell go and their 'mum and dad were back, and then it was gruff aff gruff aff aff gruff gruff and a lot of jumping about. (see, I'm mean, I don't let them do that!)
Now I'm home and can just about get into my craft room...it's sooooo untidy!! (no change there then) My computer's back in it's place and the few things I took with me and the new stuff I bought are ready to be put away...somewhere! But before I tidy up, (hahahahahhahahaahaha) I'll post a few doggy pictures for you to see... ones very blurry as it's the only one we managed to get of George, in the river! He did love it! (Yep, that blue blur, is me and not Superman) I hasten to add, they had a nice warm soapy bath, or rather a bucket, in the yard, when they got home! (pooh!)

Now, you'll never guess what was waiting for me when I arrived home. A large package! (now now) Of course I very excitedly ripped it open to found some fabulous goodies from Card Making and Paper Craft Magazine, a lovely prize for being their Subscriber of the month (wahoooo!) Thank you so much CM&PC! Pop over, login, and find their freebie papers... and then come and find the forum too!
New Followers!! Hi (wave)) and welcome to TmCrafts and Tami French... sorry no links at the moment! Oh my goodness, it'll soon be time for another followers freebie!! I'd better get my thinking cap on, meanwhile I'd better start tidying up...Thank you for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Fab stash from CM&P Lynn, well done. The dogs look like they probably enjoyed your stint as a dog sitter - airedales?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh some yummy stuff there to be playing with!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! What a treat when you got home!!!
    Enjoy playing with them!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh glad you had fun with the dogs Lynne and I bet that stash was a fab surprise :)
    have a lovely week my friend
    hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home. Don't tidy up - just get stuck in and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning! I love when that happens to me :-)
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh what a lovely suprise to come home to - well done.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies