Thursday 30 September 2010

October Digi Challenge

One more Digi Challenge I think (unless you say otherwise) Very busy this month, so that's how long the challenge will be. It will start just after Midnight, October 1st and end Midnight October 31st, (Spook Night!) so plenty of time to have a go!! Use any of my didi's, freebies or bought from the store. Back dating is allowed as long as we have not seen the card or make in any of the last two challenges. You can also mix my digi's with other images if you wish. You can enter as many times as Mr Linkz will allow you, and you can join in with as many other challenges as you want! Once again, everyone who enters will receive a thank you digi. The winner will also be able to chose any digi from the store and I'll also draw something for them. The runners up will also be able to chose some thing from the store too. Watch out for weekly freebies as well as one day freebies!! But most of all have fun!! Mr Linkz will start just after midnight....
Thank you for stopping by.

14 comments:

  1. Hope I can find time to play alomg this time!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn ooh another challenge well I will have to have a go wont I oh and by the way well done!!!!! speak to you soon
    luv ya Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenges Lyn, esp seeing what everyone else makes! You can count me in again! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the haunted house image...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the new challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya me again pop over to my blog there's something waiting for you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you said "any" right? I loved my Thank You Mouse you sent to me & already had plans for him, perfect timing! Thanks for him, I'll be using him more than most

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the new challenge, sorry I have been a bit greedy and used 3 of your images

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun
    oh fabby dabby do, will be joining in again, thanks sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Spyder, for the all lovely freebies each week. This is the first time I entered your challenge. For this I used the adorable "Trick or Treat" freebie.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Couldn't resist, it was too lovely not to use

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just can't get over how wonderfully giving you are! I haven't finished my card yet for your challenges but I still love to drop by and see what you're up to. Now this little snowman that you just put up is a must for me. He's so adorable! Maybe I'll get my butt in gear on this one. LOL Have fab week darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Finally got my card made, hope you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Made it here at last. Really pleased with how it turned out too.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies