Thursday 9 December 2010

ATC Swap. Poppies, Remember

Here's my ATC's for last months Swap over On the CM&PC forum. The other swaps you'll find here, or just scroll down to Monday's post (Bloggers being a pain!)
The decoupage poppies are from a Country Diary calendar, I think was a freebie from CP&PC Magazine (check out their freebie download papers anyway) about two years ago. (2008 for 2009 most likely) I've just used a tiny bit of Xmas Red Stickles Glitter. I did the sentiment on the computer and of course the font is a freebie, called AdineKirnberg-S, which I'm sure I've linked before. (bit small so you'll have to boost it up to 22-24, instead of 12)
While blog hopping I found this lovely Calendar using the same poppies but from Joanna Sheen's CD. And here's a video link if you'd like a look 'inside' Joanna Sheen's Country Diary Calendar CD
(I love the music!)
New Followers:
Hi and a(((big wave)) to Stacey, but with no link and out the back and in the dark is saksviper01 also with no blog link. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies