Friday 31 December 2010

It's A Doggy Christmas Card plus Last and First!

This card was sent off to some doggy people. (People who have dogs) We took them out in the car on Wednesday. The dogs that is, not their owners! They'd gone off for the day to London. (Haven't been there for years)
So what have I used? I made it sooo long ago I've forgotten! (and it's been sitting in draft so when I post it...it'll disappear into last month's posts and I won't be able to find it! (Note to self, change the date!)
The flowers I remember are sort of padded silk, which I've covered with gold Stickles glitter. The green fern leaves were punched out of paper felt, I'm not sure what else to call it, I had it left over from when I did Play School, about a hundred years ago! (feels like it anyway!) I think it's still made, but with a sticky back. Galt, rings a bell to where I used to get it from.. Play School suppliers. I'll fill in more details later... I have the stamps but they are 'waiting to be 'cleaned' (cleaned???) and aren't in their packets.
Now, to enter one of the challenges I've found you have to show your last and first cards. Well, my first card of 2010 was this Tilda card, which I posted on the 1st of January. I'd won the Tilda in Creative inspirations challenge#22. and she arrived on Christmas eve 2009, so I didn't have much time to use her!


I didn't quite make 365 posts this year, still, never mind, there's always NEXT YEAR!!
Just off somewhere now! Happy New Year!!!

**Update*** Sorry, I read the rules on the First and Last challenge wrong. Now, I have no picture of the very first card I ever made, so I've now chosen the first card I ever put on this blog. I originally made it for a forum Challenge, but no one saw it as I couldn't load it to the forum! (aw shame) but later it did appear over in TrimCrafts (different forum) ....thinking of Trimcrafts...there might be card over there that's older...ohooo I'll go and look!! Back in a minute!!
Yep...
Here but it was posted on this blog later... The First Card ever posted on my blog is this one and here's the link.


Challenges
365 Cards -Metal Mania (My brads)
Craftycardmakers- First and last
This is my last card and my first card of this year was posted Here
For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Opus-gluei.-Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Here's to a Happy New Year for you and an abundance of blog posts then!!!

    Loving your cards too.

    All the best

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards Lyn and thankyou for entering the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers - I think you have misunderstood the challenge though - it is supposed to be your first ever card, not the first of 2010. Anyway great to see your cards and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards, but as Jenni said we need your first ever card for you to qualify for our challenge. Jack @ Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first EVer card!?! Oh dear, I think I was about five then and we didn't have a camera! But!!! I'll go hunt out my first ever card on my blog!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, your first blogged card would be perfect. Looking forward to seeing it. Jack @ Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your cards are lovely. Those are some lucky dog people. Thanks for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyn,

    Thanks for correcting your post and adding your earlier card. All beautiful works of art!

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers, hope we will see you back again.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies