Monday 24 January 2011

Box Shaker Card. (Made with Freebie Papers)

I made this Shaker Valentine's card for a sketch challenge over on Card Making and Paper Craft, (front of house rather than on the main forum) I've used only papers that you can down load for free from the same place.. (or come with this month's magazine!) I've squashed in five flowers instead of four, which only proves I can't count! So I hope that won't matter! Also, look out for Bev's card on the Front Cover of the Magazine!!! (and crafty bits inside) How cool is that!!
I've made more of a box shaker this time, only because I used some thicker 3D foam pads. I've added an extra strip of paper around the box so's to hide them.
The little Forever Friends bear (is part of a set) has been coloured with Promakers, although the heart was paper pieced so the colour matched with the card. (My only red Promaker didn't match at all!) If you're very quick there's still time to join in! I have tried to enter but unfortunately all you can see is four empty spaces...!! (doesn't that make you mad when you can't delete something that's gone wrong!?!) Anyway. This is the card! Go hunt out those freebie papers, 'From The Heart.'
There's a few valentine Challenges I've found while blog hopping. I hope I'm not too late to enter and will add them as soon as I've double checked!
New Followers ((Big Wave!!)) Daverod46962 a new blogger! Please pop over and say hi, Dave would love a visit! Thank you for your email and comment Dave, so I could find your link and blog! Then there's Mikila with no link (yet) and Irene S has lovely things to have a snoop at!
Oops, forgot to add and link my Challenges!! Hope I'm not too late! For these challenges I've added a bit more sparkle to the card, die-cut corners and a tiny sentiment. The font is called Honey Bunches and you can download it free HERE Thank you for stopping by.
Challenges
Totallypapercrafts-add a heart
Papercutzchallenge-your choice
PaperIssues-Valentines Party!
Fresh Brewed Designs-Valentines Day (show some love)
Bunny Zoe's Craft: Love is in the air
Secret Crafter Saturday: With love
Pileitonchallenge-love is in the air
Penny's - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn. I love this shaker card. I haven't made any of those yet. This is very pretty.

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby, loving the papers and colour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow this is awesome. Fantastic papers and FF teddy is adorable. Love it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love everything about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one style of card I have not made yet. I love yours with the Forever Friends bear. great papers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab shaker card Lyn, I must make another one soon, haven't made one for ages!

    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, This is just a lovely creation, haven't tried this as yet so might have a go sometime is there anywhere I could maybe find a tutorial or some hints & tips?

    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning. I love the shaker style and your blooms look fantastic.
    Thanks for joining our 'heart' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really pretty Lyn, love it
    Thanks for playing along with us on TPC this week too:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this time, and hope to see you again.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies