Friday 7 January 2011

Christmas ATC's

Morning everyone! I was up early. There's this cockerel...have I mentioned him before??? Ok, I was brought up on a farm, with farmyard noises and smells... but to have him at the bottom of my garden ~ the deeds of our home says we can't keep chickens but it doesn't apply to the people behind us. At one time they had bigger gardens but sold them off, so where there were two bungalows (and one mad cat woman) there's now six... (and no mad cat woman) and the one original home left, still has chickens, ~just on the other side of a six foot fence and a hedgie bit, crowing all day from 5 in the morning til 7 at night, is very annoying!! Even the guys who came to re-roof our garage just before Christmas wished they'd had a shot gun...Turkey for Christmas? It was very nearly Cockerel!!
Okay, that had nothing to do with ATC's but here's my swap for Spyder's Christmas Atc swap over on Card Making & Paper craft Forum... I did do six...but...yep, I can't find three of them!! I used these cute Teddies, which came free in a Mag about two years ago. They are sooo cute... drawn by Margaret Sherry, famous for those fabulous Penny Black Images. Hey...shhh! The cockerel's stopped! ... it wasn't me Officer, honest!! I'm late for work... Thanks for stopping by!
(Scroll down or click HERE to see the other ATC's in the swap)

5 comments:

  1. Rules don't seem to apply to some people - like the keeping of a cockerel in a residential area! I hope you are managing to get enough sleep - loving your ATC's btw so your creativity doesn't appear impaired at all!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn its a shame theres no foxes around or they might have that damn cockeral away. Love your ATCs they are gorgeous. Take care love with love and hugs and earplugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ya hun
    oh they bloody noisey buggers, gorgeous atc super cute images hun, have great weekend hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are soo cute. Why do the owners not get irritated by the b****y thing?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ATCs....very cute....more than can be said for cockerels!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies