Tuesday 22 March 2011

Spot The Difference #6 Answers & Winner

And the answers are.... 1 eye brow, 2 petal crease, 3. spot in bowtie, 4 Extra stem, 5. Belly Button, 6. Nail. 7. curl on flower, 8. Grass, 9. extra leaf, 10. Spider leg missing, 11 tiny snail antenna missing!!(Who missed that one!!) and 12. Knot in post!
Wow! Not many of you got it right this week. Couldn't find the hat so I put you all (five of you) in a box (poked John awake coz he was snoring!) and he picked a name .... And the winner is.....


*** KIM!!***

Well done Kim! I have emailed you to let you know you've won a digi from my didi digi store! Dragonsmoore...Spyder's Other Corner. please email me at dragonsmoore at googlemail dot com and let me know which one you'd like and I'll email it to you!!
New Followers.. (once more blogger can't count! but we won't mention that, he'll only sulk!)
Hi and a big {{wave}} to Heart 2 Heart from Card Adventures, love those pancakes and a new BigShot! Save that packaging that acetate is super thick! Then Kez and MKDS312, (with not links. Believe it or not, there's loads of MKDS312 on google, but not you I think! Say hi then I can link you! Anne J Williams, and after a bit of Sherlock-Holming I'm sure that's AnneJx from CM&Pc forum with her new blog, Copper Beech Crafts then it's Bizzi Hands, then Jani Printz with Janie's creative corner Love your step dresser Tilda card! and out the back and in the dark is... Little Babs! That's it for now... Thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies