Friday 15 April 2011

This Month Spyder has 'Spyed..'.

I've been on the snoop again, seeing if I can spy any of my digi's out there in CybersSpace (aka Blogland!) Some have told me and some I've found. I'm sure you've already see this 'Following The Leader' Card by Va from Vals Craftroom Val sent me a message last month and I've already added this card to the store! (Hopefully there's going to be a slide Show, one day!) This is definitely my favourite Following the Leader card at the moment, unless, of course, you know of another one!! Also, so far (oops almost didn't spot that missed placed t) this month I have 'spyed' two of my Bunny Cards! One I know you've already seen and one I found by accident today!
This gorgeous card is by Carol from Our little inspirations ...
...and this fabulous card is by Linda from The Fruit of My Hands
Thank you so much for making my little bunny look so fabulous!! Please Val, Carol and Linda, would you like to chose a digi from the store and I will email it to you!

6 comments:

  1. Awww Lyn, thanks for sharing my card on your blog! I give all the credit to you for creating these wonderful digis! Big thank-you ((hugs)) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh all these 3 cards show your digis off beautifully Lyn. Also, thank you for following my blog! So kind. Hugs to you, Ellie Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Gorgeous cards, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lyn Thank you for showcasing my card. We couldn't do it you know without your fabulous digis. You are so talented. Thank you.
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Lyn I should have added the digi you so kindly offered me. I just love the carol singing hedgehog 3895. Thank so much for your kind gesture.
    val.fricker@virgin.net

    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous cards Lyn.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies