Tuesday 17 May 2011

My Abc's

I got this from Mrs Dunnit who got it from Deanne (Quirky Boots) who got it from strumpetscrumpets
who got it from secretlylovespink who got it from...well you get the **picture! (** my pond!)
A. Age: hem hem...three years to my next Big O
B. Bed size: Queen, I think, I buy king size sheets but it's not as big as the one we stay in at my work sometimes (dog sitting different dogs) Although it does have a super-king duvet.
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.
D. Dogs: none, just other peoples! two Labradors and two Airedales
E. Essential start to your day: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
F. Favourite colour: Purple, blue...
G. Gold or Silver: Gold
H. Height: 5'2" and a bit, depending on what leg I stand on!
I. Instruments you play: one fingered piano, recorder...!
J. Job title: Ummm?
K. Kids: two fabulous girls who have grow into beautiful women (when did that happen?)
L. Live: England
M. Mother's name: Lesley, but she wasn't born with that name.
N. Nicknames: at school...knockers, because of my knees (honest!) and Horse Face! (meanies)
O. Overnight hospital stays: I can't remember, weeks and weeks! Longest nearly two months
P. Pet peeves: (I always think of animals when I read pet peeves) Tail-gaters...there really isn't room in my boot! (trunk if you're American) and when Blogger doesn't make the font the same size!! And!!!! When people use word variation AND waiting for approval! WHY???? Just have waiting for approval, All the spam goes into the spam box automatically anyway!! (sorry grumble over)
Q. Quote from a movie: "Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along?" (Pirates-worlds end...about Jack) we see in the latest film that he plans it all out!
R. Right or left handed: both
S. Siblings: brother.
T. Time you wake up: about 6ish....wake up that says, not get up!
U. Underwear: of course!!
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel Sprouts! yuck!
W. What makes you run late: I don't run!! (I'm always late)
X. X-Rays you've had:loads, head, brain, shoulders, legs, elbow, chest, finger!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Hubby makes chocolate brownies!! (I make nice soup!)
Z. Zoo animal: Lions and Tigers...and the monkeys.....now I'm a believer...
Let me know if you join in, so I can pop over!

5 comments:

  1. Great Fun, my fave movie comment is out of the same set of films, when Jack says 'if I wasn't this probably wouldn't work' ie mad. Heidi x Think I must live a little by this mottoe too, hubby,4 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and a half built house!!! for way too many years now at least 5+ anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the really cute digi.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, Hedi I was going to use that quote, but then remembered the one I used...
    Another quote, often used in our house is 'I'm right on that Rose!'from...Don't tell Mom the baby sitter's dead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies