Monday 25 July 2011

This Month Spyder Has Spyed...

Nearly the end of July already!! And I've 'spyed' a few lovely cards using my digi's! If you see your card here, nip over to my digi store, chose a digi, email me, and I'll email it back to you as a freebie thank you!!



Kimberly has flipped the seahorse the other way.
I love the colours.

Jenny AkA Dragonllew
has made this little Posy Bear look so cute!

IntruderLady Kitty has used My Garden. All the images come on one sheet but they were originality draw larger so if you have a graphics programme you can easily separate all the pictures and make them as small or as large a you can!
The Outside and...
the inside! Meanwhile....

Karen from Feline Creative made Chilly Snowman look cosy!!


Is this card yours? Let me know if it is!
Robbie in his Rocket looks fabulous!!

New Followers!! Hi and a {{big wave}} to Ashlynns Gramma who pops in form Dustin's Blog sometimes! and can be found....oh no link...ah here you are, over on Gramma's Cards & Stuff! And out the back and in the dark, Marie Otake. (No link) Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! You always have great Digi's I love 'em! But I always forget to take a pic of the cards I make, lol. I need to wear a post it on my forehead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, i just noticed this months spy's...and had to look back to find mine...i totally missed this post.Funny, i have no idea how the sea horse flipped as i wouldn't even know how....oh well it still shows nice...thanks for displaying it and i just love seeing it as an example in your store...super fine...
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies