Thursday 10 November 2011

May The Force Be With You!

I was sooo surprised to have a few emails about my Mr Plod the Policeman cartoon seen on Wednesday's WOYWW post, so I've revamped him and he is now in the store today as a digi stamp! One digi with his background and the other without it.
Jamie was our local 'Bobby' who speeded about town on his police bike, but spent a lot of time in our kitchen drinking coffee!
The card was made, if I remember rightly, for him, when he passed his car driving test!! Inside the card read... "May The Force Be with You!"
Hope you like my new 'oldie'!
Thank you for stopping by!

I've added this digi to the latest Digital Drawing Challenge over on Crafter's Digital Art Center

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Lyn, both for your visit and kind comments on my blog, and for letting us have the chance to play with your policeman. I have already rushed over to the store and ordered him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies