Tuesday 28 February 2012

ZzZzzzing In The Garden.

Yes, I'm Snooozzzing in the garden, not! but it is very sunny so I could be! The bee's are buzzing and the flowers have started coming through, so I should be in the garden...but...well...it's nicer here in my Craft Room (with the Visiting Cat fast asleep next to me!)
I've made another Double Z card, so thought I'd show you, and at the same time remind you about Quirky Craft's latest challenge. "First Signs of Spring" AND to use a double Z card! (I've shown you how I made mine in the post below) Don't forget to read the Quirky Rules!
This time I've used some papers from a 6x6 paper stack, which came free with CardMaking & Paper Craft Magazine a while back. They're by Kate Knight called Totally Tropical Summer Papers. It's worth a visit as they always have loads of freebie papers to download. The little sticker is from a set, which was also a freebie from the same magazine ages ago.
The Blue sky papers came from....(Hang on, just looking!) 'Let's Fly Away' 6x6 paper Stack freebie with Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine, also a little while back.
I've used my own digi 'Hedgie with His Watering Can', I've 3D-ed him and coloured him with Promarkers. I've also coloured the flowers and the fern leaves with Promarkers too.
The freebie font I used inside the card is called Good Dog, you can download two types of it HERE
I've added Stickles Glitter to the papers to add a bit of bling and also used Nesties, Memory-Box, XCut and Martha Stewart Dies and Punches. Ribbon and that odd tangle of wool is from my stash. I've made this card with a couple of challenges in mind...making sure I don't enter too many others! Oopps, nearly forgot!! This card hides a secret! I'll show you what in the next post!! (I forgot to take the picture!) Thank you for dropping by!!
Challenges
Sirstampalot-february challenge-In The Garden.
Onestitchatatime- use digi/Spring/Easter (spring)
Fun with shapes and more-Punches, Die cuts, Package. (see next post!)
Pileitonchallenge-fun folds
That Craft place-Anything Goes
Partytimetuesdays-anything goes

13 comments:

  1. Love love love it. I made my Z card, but can not post until Saturday due to other obligations that day for another DT. Anyhoooo, I put a link to your tutorial and Cazzy as well when the card goes viral on Saturday and then I can join the challenge. I'm doing another z card right now...better get back to it....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute...love your hedgie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image! And an absolutely gorgeous card. It's just right for our Garden theme at Stampalot Challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us this month.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh - that's fabulous. The design of this card is super (I am going to try it after seeing your TuT) The little Hedgie is super cute. :-D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn,

    He's adorable!! Can't wait to see what the secret is.....

    Still lots of snow in my backyard - would love to see signs of spring. There was a big bushy tailed squirrel at my feeder this past weekend. It was great to see him.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your card Cely and yes kay! I saw your squirrel on your blog! He's so cute! With tufty ears!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lyn,no sun for us today.I love your summer hedghog,fab card.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at That Craft Place challenge this time. Gorgeous card!
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fold! What a lovely card! Can tell you spent some time on this! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! Thank you for sharing at One Sttich at a Time and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card, love this fold too. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!! I just love hedgies too!
    Thanks for playing along at Quirky Crafts Challenge!
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  13. How about drawing a squirrel eating his peanuts?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies