Tuesday 14 August 2012

New Release Tuesday; A Bugaboo Sock Monkey

It's another Bugaboo card!! I'm on a roll...no honestly...someone left a cheese and tomato roll on my seat!
This is Sock Monkey, Bugaboo's latest new release for this Tuesday! Don't be fooled, steal his last banana and he'll throw Monkey Poo at you!!
You'll find a few more cards using him over on Catch The Bug HERE or pop over to the store and have a look at more Monkey digi's and his friends HERE, but don't forget to duck!
My Card. First I edged the whole card with a red Promarker, then used the brightest papers I could find, because of course Monkey's love bright things. (That lets me off the hook then!) Most likely the papers all came as freebies from Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine... but I might be wrong, I've had them for ages and I've used the actual papers and not a printed download.
I've added a sticky foam bug, (there's a theme going on here) Foam flowers and the word Fun, cut out using my Big-shot, and some of my first ever die-cuts from waaay back.
I've used Nesties for the topper and the inside. Also added a few odd brads that were rolling about on my desk top and really wanted using!
I've left the inside of the card blank for now, just added those bright coloured papers, with a white space to write a message or just 'Happy Birthday'.
The sentiment on the front of the card was done on the computer, white on black.
The font is a freebie. It's called Flowerchild and you can download it HERE (or just google the name) Don't you think he's cute? That's it, I'm off to peel the squashed tomato from my shorts, thank you for stopping by! I'd love to enter him into a few...
Challenges
One stitch At a Time-Anything Goes.
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge-Anything Goes
Paperpretties-Anything Goes
Paper-crafting journey-happy birthday/celebration
Papelitosstamps-celebrations
The Poodles Parlour-let's see those die-cuts
Crafts and me-use digi

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' all the bright colors! Also like how you decorated the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun card and it is so full of colour. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loooove to read your posts :D You totally got me with that roll lol

    Your card is totally stunning as usual! Just adore the wonderfully bright colors!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card. I love how bright it is.
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card, love the colours and papers you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This monkey looks absolutely adorable. Love the design with the strong colours and that you've decorated all pages. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies