Tuesday 22 January 2013

Quirky's Rainbow Challenge Part Two!

Morning! (just!) A quick post (she lies) here's my other DT card (second card, although it was the first one I made) for the Rainbow Bright Challenge that's going on over on The Quirky Craft Challenge blog  
 Same Digi... more rainbow papers from Summer Driggs, from her kit Little-spring-in-your-step. (Please note I added the wrong kit link on the Sunday Post, so nip back there to see the right link to those other Rainbow papers) There's loads of lovely freebie papers, if you haven't all ready found Summer Driggs, where have you been!?! (Link on side bar for years!!)
Anyway! Onwards! Digi, 3D-ed as before of course, coloured with ProMarkers, same rainbow flower ribbon, same punched out flowers but more of them, different brads, gems, pink pearls, and a couple of tiny butterflies.
 The Font is a freebie, its called Cupid de Locke Down load HERE  Make the most of the nice and easy challenges over on Quirky Crafts because we have some real corkers coming up, coz we're I'm very lazy about trolling round all your blogs! (I don't mean it really! You all make fantastic creations! That's it! Told you it was a short post!  Thanks for popping by!!
I would love to enter this into a few ....




 Challenges
 OSAAT-Love
(I love this one even more than the first card!...and I love picnics! But I think they really mean valentines and things like that
 Catch the bug.-January-bingo (P for pop up, pearls, pink)
Digitallysweetchallenges-butterflies.
Will add more but blogger isn't loading)

11 comments:

  1. Love your card! So cute! Thanks for sharing the links to the papers and font! You always find the cutest ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love that image of the bear. I love that paper real well. The flowers are so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely gorgeous card Lyn! I always love how much attention you pay to the inside of your cards as well the outer. I think it adds so much more to them. Hope you're keeping well :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome card and lovely design! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug for our Bingo challenge! Hope you join us again this week.

    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image Lynn, love the colouring and all your punchies.

    Many thanks for joining in with our 'Love' challenge over at OSAAT & hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card - such a sweet image and I love all the punched flowers and the way they overhang the edge of the card. :)

    Thanks for joining in with our Love challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies