Tuesday 5 March 2013

Another Quirky Mess!!

I was meant to post this earlier but forgot! (well, I thought I'd put in on timer, but didn't!) It's another DT for the latest Quirky Crafts Challenge, Make a Quirky Mess, make your own backing papers... I cheated a bit and used the same images and then used up the papers I made using Promarkers and then splattered cosmic shimmers all over the card.  I did add glitter along all the stripes too although you can't really see that here.
I do have that die cut but the one on the card came packed in with a crafty order, I loved it sooo much I had to buy one. Crafty idea adding freebie dies to orders! There was going to be something in the left hand corner too, but I forgot to add it...never mind! 
I Love the Bugaboo image, JJ-painting and as soon as I knew we were painting up a mess, I just had to use her! She'd in 3D and fixed together with Gel. I printed her out over the 'home made stripe and sprayed paper" first, sprayed the card, cut a slice off the front (only because I didn't have enough stripes to cover the front) Then stuck another digi over the top, which I'd also sprayed, but missed out the fiddly bits and then cut out her dress and flowers from another image that wasn't splattered with paint. Simple! And I still have pink fingers!!(and my chairs pink too!)
 As you can see on the inside of the card I just sprayed with the Cosmic Shimmers in Candy Pink, it's the only one I have, must get me some more of these! Hey family (they never read this) hint hint, who's birthday is coming up!?! Hint hint!
The Font (as always) is a freebie, it's called Bocklin. Download it  HERE if it's not already on your computer (If it is, a pop up will tell you if you try to download it again...computers are too smart!) Thank you for stopping by! I'd love to enter this into some  fabulous.....
 Challenges!!
Catch the bug- Anything goes
 Stampingwithdragon.-anything goes


4 comments:

  1. So cute! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Anything Goes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoho, she's a sassy looking character isn't she. Looks like she'd be lots of fun to go out with. Love her colour sense :D
    Your stripy paper and the shimmery insides are fab. I love the cosmic shimmers too, I've got just two. The colours are so rich. :0) Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card. Your papers match the image perfectly and I love what you did with the inside. P.S. I hope that someone close to you gets the hint and you get some of those goodies on your birthday.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyn - This is fabulous!
    We're so happy you played along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies