Wednesday 22 May 2013

This Weeks First Digi CLOSED

I've done two freebies for you this week, (mainly because I'm not here most of this week, Sis-In-Law is away on holiday so I'm doing her job! Since her hubby passed away suddenly at the beginning of last year she started on a whole new career. I want a Pet Ambulance now! So I've been busy feeding cats and walking dogs all day! (really tired! No staying up til 4 in the morning today!)  And, this is what I look like right now! (only fatter!) Anyway, here's Stick Girl for you! Scroll up for Compo Cat! CLOSED
Please, no sharing on shared sites, comment if you can! Thank you for stopping by!


585 downloads

9 comments:

  1. so you look like that?!? ;) too funny! Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous - I LUV both of these. Thank you very much Spyder... you are a gem :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the cat freebie! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your crossed eyes! I like her even more after reading your post!! Thank you for both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, great digi's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Lyn, and best wishes to you and your sister...you are lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Thank you for sharing your adorable files... Enjoy your time at your SIL's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I missed her. Saw her in my post in my email as I'm catching up. She was a riot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies