Sunday 1 December 2013

Happy Birthday Tommy!

I made one of these cards using Bugaboo images last month for my Sis-In-law. (it made a change from 'cats') So, when I found out it was Tommys Birthday this weekend, I thought, the same idea would be just 'pawfect' for him. He's four and...a Poople/Bichon Frise, who I walk out every week day. 
All the images have been 3D-ed to make them pop, the back ground a drew around them before they were all
fixed together. YThe sentiment was also added when  I was fiddling with the digi's and gettig all those little dogs to 'sit' and 'stay'It's all been coloured with promarkers and a tiny bit of glitter added to the lady dogs bow and the balloons.The heart papers are from Pink Petticoat.. The Bone papers were a freebie download from Canyon Downloads, they may still be there and the Font, I've linked before, it's callled BadDog just Google the name and you should find it easily. (add free font, or you might just get dog adverts!)
Now, the doggy papers inside the card I've had for ages. It's really wrapping paper, but doesn't it make great backing paper. It was on a pressy I had years ago and I saved the best bit that wasn't torn.
I always add something to the back of the card, but hardly ever show you, so, heres the back....
I've had to buy HP ink for my HP printer, after three other cheaper makes would not print out. Printer kept saying, ('Computer Said "No") Trouble is, the cheaper one never smudged when I coloured in with my ProMarkers but these exspensive inkes from HP do smudge, I hope it doesn't notice too much. Here's Tommy....

He's so cute!
New Followers!  Hi and a big (((wave)) to Darcy Schroeder, Kren Kurts and Janice, I'll link you as soon as I get back!
Pop over  to  Qu8rky crafts later and join in their challenge, there's still a week to join in.  Can't do it on this thing I'm us8ñg it keeps typing things that I don't write.
! Thank you for stopping by! Hope to add this to some...
Challeges!
One stitch at a time-Use a Digi (It's all digi!)
Challenges4everybody- anything-goes
 

9 comments:

  1. The cards are brilliant and the dog is soooooo cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, This card is so cute. So is Tommy. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I just love the little dogs peeking out of the sides! AWESOME card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love those doggies! A great scene!!!!

    My HP does that too, but I turn it off and when I turn it back on it forgets it did not like the knock off LOL! Sooo much cheaper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky little chap Tommy is to have received this awesome (all digi) birthday card.....but seeing what a darling he is I'm sure he was worth every bit of your creativity Lyn, I love your design and layout for the front of this special card, the inside with all those beautiful dogs is beautiful and I love the back of the card too. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you sent Tommy a birthday card!! Great card, really has depth to the image thanks to all the layers. Thanks for sharing at One Stitch At A Time and good luck in the challenge.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is a great card, full of surprises from beginning to end! There is so much work here! I love everything about it.

    Thank you for showing this one on the OSAAT challenge this week, I am sure you will be back soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and Happy Birthday to Tommy!!! Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies