Sunday 6 April 2014

A Reminder to Spice up Your Quirky Life With Colour!

Here's a Quick reminder to come and join in with Quirky Crafts 'Spice Up Your Life With Colour Girls! Challenge.' Hmm, well anyway, I'm a bit late...as I didn't want to over excite anyone by being early!  Our Sponspr this challenge is Cutting Cafe and the DT have had a few cutting files to play with, although seeing I haven't got a cutting machine I've just printed them out and cut them with these shiny things called scissors... ( and yes I promise I didn't run with them!)  I've made a gatefold card (added a bit extra in the middle as there was a gap at the front. First I covered the blank card with black and then added my faviourite colours, lilacs and purples. 
All the papers are PinkPetticoat, and mostly scraps and left over bits, except the multi colours inside, which also came from our sponsors (You Colour my World) and the corner triangles I think might be Papermania.
I've added Flowers, butterflies, a tiny tag, a wee bit of flower ribbon, and a metal handbag. The little butterflies on the front were a sort of orange, so  I coloured them with a purple Promaker. Much better!
Inside I've made a little place where you can add birthday money so who ever recieves the card can 'Shop til they drop.'
There's also more images from our Sponsors, as well a few bits from my stash. 
I've cut the card down a little bit so the multi coloured square fitted snuggly. Everything is layered up with black card as well.
 That's it! come and join in, we already have some lovely girlie entries! Thank you for stopping by! A belated Mother's card coming up next.
I hope to add this to a few ...
Challenges!
Just add Ink - Layers
4 Crafty Chicks- Colour a Stamped or Digital image
Just B Creative Crazy -Anything goes
Mema's Crafts -Anything goes
Crafting By Design -April Anything goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes 

8 comments:

  1. That's really brilliant and I LUV the idea of the money envy inside. Such a great creation Spyder :-D xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the idea of money inside. Who wouldn't love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat card and of course money says it all. My girls and I thank you for playing with us at Mema's Crafts and hope you will visit often. Good Luck in the drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and colors. I know a few girls that would go crazy to have this fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible coloring talents with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!..So many details and lots of great layers and a perfect card for any little girl. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I adore this card; girly and unique!!! Love all the purple, and the dress on the front is so cute! Great job on coloring the butterflies! I'll have to remember that tip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty girly card. Loads of details to look at (great use of layers!), and I love the dress on the opening of the card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this card is cool both inside and out! Loving the colors. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies