Sunday 18 May 2014

Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors Robyn's Fetish!

Over on the Robyn's Fetish challenge blog there's a new challenge with a great theme going on, which Spyder's Other Corner is sponsoring! It's...
 ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE OR RECTANGLE
Easy! I went for a watering can shape, definitely not a square or a rectangle...well, not really! Go here to get the freebie watering can template, which  I made a few weeks ago. (you might've missed it)
I've used Hedgie with his watering can (again!) I know...but once I'd cut out the watering can shape he was really the only one I could use.  I've added a handle to the watering can. There's a bit of Velcro in the middle so the two halves closes up or opens, to make it easier to lie flat to fit into the envelope.
 I  printed Hedgie onto acetate, then gently heated up some clear embossing power, which I threw over it as soon as it came out of the printer, this makes a nice bit of texture to his spiky coat. I then coloured the thin paper layer that comes attached to the acetate, (probably meant for an overhead projector) then fixed them together.
The papers are freebies from a crafting magazine.
  Now then, I don't know if there's something wrong with Blogger seeing I've been awol for ages, but I've typed this post out  a hundred  times and it keeps disappearing or the sentences jump all over the place!!  In fact, if I try to delete something from above, most of the buttom bits disappear too! So I'm going to press the Publish button and then add the links later!
Pop over to Robyn's Fetish to see other creations, there are some really good ones!! I've added a few here..
 This lovely Owl Shaped card was made 
 
  this lovely card was made by...
 

 This is Mushroom card was made by
Sandra
 And this shaply card was made by 
 Cass
 
Pop over to Robyn's Fetish to see a few more creations by their fabulous Design Team!
I'm hoping to add my card into a few challenges too....
Challenges
Digihaven-Spring Has Sprung
Digi stamps 4 joy-Anything Goes
Doodle Pantry-Any Digi Goes WINNER
The Crafting Cafe-May Challenge -Creatures


14 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a fabulous water can card! I'm disappointed that there's link for the download to it. I'd love to give it a go myself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, Hello, I love your watering can card with the hedgehog! It is so adorable! Now where are my colored watering cans? I did 2 but I am not sure what I did with them. I'll find them one day and make some cards. I love your background paper. Perfect for a garden them. Thank you for sharing my card and some of the Robyn's Fetish DT cards. That was so sweet of you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! Your watering can hedgie is adorable! The other cards are sweet too! So fun looking at your images - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hedgie watering can card is so cute! Love the purple and green together, and Hedgie is cute as ever! Enjoyed looking at everyone's cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! The watering can for the Digi Haven challenge is adorable! Love that little Hedgie digi image! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven for our Spring has Sprung challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spyder what a gorgeous watercan your other cards are beautiful.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Lyn & how kind to share the template!
    Thanks for sharing with us @ The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so gorgeous Spyder, I just love your images. There is so much you can do with them. Thank you for showcasing my card on your blog. Thank you for joining us at the Crafting Cafe Challenge this month. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so cute! And I do adore hedgehogs! Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've made this shape card before and I love what you've done with it! Very Cute ! Thanks for playing with us at Doodle Pantry!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super creation, thank you for sharing at DS4Joy, hope to see you again soon {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card! Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe! Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies