Thursday 17 July 2014

Spyder's Other Corner Sponsors: Christmas With C.R.A.F.T!

Oh my goodyness, doesn't Christmas come around fast these days!?! There I was, making sandcastles and now it's time to get out those holly reefs and baubles again and make something Christmasy because Spyder's Other Corner is Sponsoring C.R.A.F.T! 
I'm a bit late, very late actually so I've back dated this! Mainly because I wasn't here, been very busy walked loads of dogs and  lost my glasses somewhere from gettng out of the car and getting back in an hour later, so can't see the blinking thing!! 
Anyway, the CRAFT challenge is nice and easy so go and add your Christmas creations to the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog to be in with a chance of winning some prizes. I'm just one of many sponsors, Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner will be sending someone FIVE DIGI's of their choice from the store.  
The C.R.A.F.T. Design team have chose: Five Happy Snowmen and Santa Hedgie. Can't wait to 'see' them!
Here's a card I made for this challenge using...Hedgie With His Christmas Poinsettia. He's also holding a Holly Reef with berries to hang on his door. I've decoupaged the hedgie, he got a little bent, so don't look too closely! There's about five layers, all with different bits cut off. I've also used green card and red miri card to layer even more. I've added a reef charm and used a Promarker to colour the little ribbon red. 
The stars and beads were cut from a red ribbon, the red dotted ribbon is from my stash. The little robin brad is from a Forever Friends set, 'Cosy Christmas', I've also added mock stitching and loads of Stickles glitter. The little holly leaf on his hat is a Woodware punch and the font I used is a freebie on most sites, it's called CurlyShirley.
 Inside I used   Papermania 'Home For Christmas' papers. At the moment I've left the insid blank. Behind the hedgie is one of my always freebies found HERE  That's it! Click over to C.R.A.F.T. and join in! Simples!!
 Because I've lost my glasses, there's no freebie yet, so I hope you grabbed the one day freebie... hard Cheddar if you didn't! (I'm soooo mean) this weeks freebie is half done, the other half, without my glasses looks very troubled!! I suddenly realise how much I use them. Anyway, I have a new pair coming, rather dearer than I expected and I have to wait for two weeks... so typing, reading and card making isn't easy! Hoping to add this to a few...
 Challenges.

Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Digital Stamp/Image
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
A Girl Who Crafts - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Use Stamp or Digi Stamp
Digi Galore - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what complete Crapola about the specs !!!! :-( I would be totally buggered without mine.
    Superb Chrimbo card - Hedgie looks gorgeous :-D

    I'm off to have a look at CRAFT as I have so many of your digis I must be able to enter something hahaha LoL

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find your glasses. That must be so aggrevating! Your card is wonderful! I like how you used two background papers. I like all your embellishments too! Hedgie looks adorable on your Christmas card! I don't know where this year has gone! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyn, This is so adorable! I love all the layers to the Poinsettia Hedgie. I like the flower petals curled too. I love holly paper. This one is really pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of an xmas hedgehog soooooooo cute. Btw the last time I lost my specs I bought a new pair then found the old ones behind the back door lol. Jacqui DT Sister Act

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling Christmas card this is Lynn! So sweet with this cute image and lovely papers! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes!! Christmas...don't say it out load!! Way to soon..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Christmas card, I love the main image and the lovely papers.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating. Look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card! Of course that fits to our challenge! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies