Sunday 12 October 2014

Frame It! It's Another Quirky Challenge!

The Challenge over on Quirky Crafts has already started. It's Cazzy's turn to set the theme. And she has chosen... Frame It!!
Our sponsors this time round are Bugaboo and The East Wind, so some fab prizes for first, second and third are up for grabs!
 Here's one of my creations...done very quickly as I'm still away dog/house sitting and popped back home to give Jinx the cat a hug and some dinner!
 I'll try and add the other card later....or use it for next weeks reminder!
I've cheated and used a Framed digi from Bugaboo. I've done a bit of 3D-ing but this time used foam pads instead of silicone glue. 
The strippy paper I made by using the same colour Promarkers as I used to colour the digi . 
The black card frame was going to be 3D-ed too, but I decided to stick it on, so I could 3D the digi topper.. The sentiment was done on the comuter. The freebie font is called Apple Boy BTN. 
Hoping to add some challenges....but might not have time! Pop over to Quirky Crafts and join in! thank you for stopping by!
Challenges

5 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha!! Some days I wish I had a gigantic roll of that duct tape - for others as well as for my own mouth! LOL Fun card Lyn, with great framework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn so glad you suggested that I enter my card into the Quirky challenge I was thrilled to find that I won it. Love your card it made me giggle, these images are such fun, super make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad you won!. I'm away at the moment and couldn't vote but it turned out my favourite three were also the other dt members favourites too!
      ((Lyn))

      Delete
  3. This would be good for one of those "mechanics" who uses duct tape to fix everything! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby! He's always got some somewhere!

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies