Sunday 16 November 2014

A Reminder about Those Quirky Mystical Ladies


Sorry! Haven't had time to change this post. What with hospital appointments, dentist and dogs!!! Scrap and forget what I typed before as this lovely Fairy it no longer available at Stitchy, (who are our wonderful sponsors for this challenge) soooo I can't use her as my DT card, which also means I have no time to make another. Never mind! If I can find a way to 'cheat' I will!
The Mystical Ladies challenge is still going on, so there's still time to join in! You of course can use any Mystical lady you like!
Okay....The picture is more 'glarey' than fairy, but that's because the mirror paper reflected the light so much. I've also used my die-cuts and embossing folders, as well as punches. The silver shinny paper you can see, is actually sticky back (great for die-cuts) but I didn't realise that until I'd stuck it on...and  a while later it fell off leaving the lining well and truly stuck! I've even used the waste lining too. (the white cog's inside)
The lovely black card with the silver snowflakes came from a crafty shop ages ago. I only had one sheet so had to add plain black card inside. (but I do have it in other colours and will use it again)
 I was going to 3D the fairy- but run out of time (Have to be up early in the morning and it's now...just gone one I should be snoring!) so decided there was already enough layers.
She has glitter on her wings fixed on by using a Quicky Glue pen and she's been coloured using different shades of ice grey Promarkers. 
  The little sentiment 'Dream' comes from a sheet by Craft Creations, which I've been using a lot lately. Very useful! Must get some more! I've used one of my favourite card shapes, where you cut half the back off, turn it round and then fix a smaller card on the front. (still not sure what they're called.) I started trying to load these pictures around eleven o'clock tonight and they've only just up loaded, blogger must be very busy! Well that's it for now. Thank you for stopping by! And sorry about my big mistake! I hope to add this to some...



5 comments:

  1. Lyn, your coloring in this card is stunning!!! Love it, great project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Lyn, this is wonderful hun, so sparkly, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing, the dark and sparkles mix looks just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card Lyn, so sorry I had to remove it from the reminder post for reasons I mentioned in my message. Not a telling off, there are valid reasons.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that really shines and sparkles in real life!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies