Wednesday 5 August 2015

Be More D[Bl]og!

I'm trying to add a blog to my doggy walking website... arrrgghh! I wonder if you can hear me yelling!  (and swearing) Sugar! sugar! sugar! bum and poo! It makes me suddenly realise, although we moan all the time about Blogger, it is brilliant. It's easy. It's very simple. You just press a button and everything happens. (even my very small brain can work things out...well, okay in the beginning it was all crap but you know what I mean)  I'm pressing buttons... and things roll on, and then...suddenly, damit! the webpage closes and runs out of time! (If you take too long to read the instructions on how to do something, that's what happens!) Anyway, tonight, even though it's not very good, I have a comments page added to the very first blog entry. Maybe it comes on automatically as it wasn't there yesterday, or maybe the fairies helped, anyway...I'd love to know if it works, if you've got a moment, pop in and say Hi using the comment box.
It would be a great help! In the meantime, don't forget this weeks freebie and here's a picture of  Tommy who stayed over last week. Niamh decided to have a snooze in his bed! He looks a bit put out, but don't worry, he always sleeps on the sofa, snuggled up in a duvet!

12 comments:

  1. I popped over to your blog to comment - but the comment box seems to have disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for trying Suze! I think you have to click on the word 'comment' ... it was at the top but later appeared at the bottom!
      ((Lyn))

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. He was very good with her, seeing he's not used to such small people!

      Delete

  3. Cute pic of child in pups bed.
    The potty puss is adorable.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the puss, don't forget to show me if you make anything with it!!

      Delete
  4. Great photo :-D That sounds a complete nightmare with the blogger :-( I will pop in and have a look see if I can leave a comment :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doggie website and blog look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Teresa, I aim to improve with practice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially liked the pic of the cute pup in the doggy bed. LOL! What adorable pictures. I love animals so your doggie website will be way to cool. Thanks again for your kitten digi. I know I will put it to good use.
    Hugs.Wink

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did and sent a contact us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies