Sunday 29 September 2013

It's Quirky Well Pumpkin Time!!

A very Quick post from me as I'm not here! Nip over to Quirky Crafts and find out all about the next Challenge.  It's Doris' turn to set the theme this time and she has chosen... PUMPKINS!!
 I'm back...Here's my card using two of our sponsors fabulous digis!!! The pumpkin sentiment circle is still a freebie!! We have three prizes, from Bugaboo and Limited Runs!!
I've done loads of layering and using up my scrap as once again, my stupid printer doesn't like the ink.Well,  I mean, I'd feed it a chicken sandwich if it printed out all the right colours! But  it won't. 'Printer say NO!' 
Anyway, back to the card! Pink Petticoat papers...The bats are a  Martha Stewart corner punch, the spiderweb border is MS punch too. The cat and spiders are sequins. There's some twisted purple wire around the purple and orange card. Not sure what it is really. Wanted it to look like a web. It starts off like a spring, and then just pulls out, getting thinner and thinner... I keep promising myself a spider web embossing folder but my the time I remember...they've all been sold out! 
The Bugaboo Scare-Crow has been 3D-ed and coloured with Promarkers, then fixed onto a die-cut. The extra pumpkin by his foot a spare left over from the 3D-ing. The star brads were off another card.(I've been very good at recycling and using up my scraps!)
The font I've used on the front is a freebie, it's called Castle Dracustein. Download it HERE
Inside you can just see I've used some Bearly Mine paper, which I've linked before, as well as the inside font, as it was left over from another card I made last year.
New Follower! Hi and a big (((wave)) to Charlotte! Thanks that's it I think! Pop over to Quirky Crafts and join in, we have a few new guess designers (You too can be a guess designer!) and they are all bringing something very Quirky to the challenges!
Challenges
Fairytale Challenge-Pumpkins, Mushrooms or/and Bats
2creative chicks-Scarecrow
Dream Valley-Autumn
Simon says stamp-Anything-goes
  

17 comments:

  1. Everyone will have to wait until 6pm to see the challenge, lol

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My computer's 10 minutes slow so I put it on timer 10 minute early....but it still went out at the earlier time.... so it's just my clock that's wrong, not the rest of the world!

      Delete
  2. What a cutie she is! FABulous colours and I LOve your design.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, This is so cute. I love that scarecrow. It is adorable. You make such fun cards. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. And i like the way you had used Web punch. Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, a great design and papers - your image is just delightful and wonderful details!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just Soooooooooo spooky and wonderful fun Spyder - I love your lytering and then all those cute spyders and bats. No wonder your poor scarecrow daren't move - something will jump out at him shouting 'boo' from every angle. Brilliant. btw, might your printer be vegetarian - I'd say No too if someone tried to feed me a chicken sandwich. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card with a really cute image. I love your embellishments and the eight legged beasties aren't too frightening for me!! Great detail.

    Thank you so much for joining us at OSAAT this week, I hope we see you again soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally cute! Awesome job!
    Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Halloween card Lyn! You make the most adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to mention, I love how you used the stars and all the little embellishments! I have some of those star brads, and I'm never quite sure how to use them. Love your layering too! I'll have to try that sometime; it always looks so great on yours! Thanks also for sharing the link to the cool font! Very Halloweeny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, really full of extra details! Thank you for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck in the challenge.

    Victoria
    (OSAAT DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies