Monday 6 September 2010

And The August Banner Winner is....

Hi every one! Sorry there's been no craftiness. Still dog sitting, or more like, it's me...hanging on to their leads for dear life and being dragged off to Timbuktu! (...it's an awfully long walk back!!) I'm sure my arms are longer and my legs shorter! And on top of all that, my poor little car's gearbox/clutch completely ker-poohed on Friday and stopped dead on a railway line!!! (AARGGHH!) Managed to get it to a safe place (with no help of course!) and then had to wait two hours for the RAC... saw one drive by, but he must've been on his lunch hour. Anyway!! Winner of my Digi Store Banner this month, or rather for the month of August (apart from forums, who don't count) new follower and customer ...is....

Ali from
My Crafty Desk!


Thank you for placing my banner on your sidebar Ali. Email me at dragonsmoore at googlemail dot com, to clam your prize! A digi of your choice. If you don't see one you like, I'll draw one for you! Pop over to see Ali's lovely Darcy the Dragon Birthday Card.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you - I thought my good luck had run out - lol. Hope I did Darcy justice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your stretching arms and your poor car - hope both are feeling better now. And a big well done to Ali too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha Thought I would pop in for a giggle hun Had to laff at you with longer arms and shorter legs lol Hope your Ok

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always put a smile on my face sweetie! Sorry to hear about your troubles. This week will be much better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies